- 0 kr
Control blinds and shades individual
The "device" view will list all devices you have added one-by-one.
In this view you can easily find a specific device to adjust.
All blinds and shade are easily controlled with a slider or fully closed/open by clicking the window symbol at each side of the slider.
In device settings you can:
- Recalibrate open and end position
- Set unit speed
- Change type of blinds or shade function
- See and change group belonging
- Delete device from network
Smart shades group control
This view is listing all groups you have. A single device can belong to up to 8 groups.
In this view you can also send a command to ”Open” or ”Close” all blinds and shades belonging to a specific group.
In group settings you can :
- See which units that currently belongs to the group
- Include / exclude devices belonging to the group
- Delete group
Automate blinds and shades
This view lists all automation's created. A single device can have up to 16 automation's scheduled.
You will also see many of the details for the different automation's in this view. Giving a quick way of seeing what automation's and settings have been created.
In automation settings you can :
- Set trigger time
- Set trigger day
- Set position where to go when triggering
- Include and exclude what devices that should have the automation
- Delete the automation
Buttons at MOVE
MOVE has buttons for control of your window shades. You can just press a buttons and MOVE will then reposition your blind or shade to the calibrated end point based upon what button you press. You are also able to stop the motor at any time with just a button press. This works great when you do not have a smartphone connected to the MOVE device.